Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Introduction

I've thought about doing a blog with my thoughts about sports for a couple years. In theory, I should be able to pull it off.

For pretty much my whole life, I teetered between extremely passionate but still somewhat socially acceptable sports fandom and the dark and unhealthy abyss of utter sports nerdity. And while I may not be the next Homer, I've had a very good education and always done well on my various papers and essays despite frequently waiting until the last minuate to actually write them. But every time I think about starting a blog, I inevitably end up frustrated with coming up with ideas or what I write when I do have an idea and I end up just canning the whole blog.

But now, since I have an inordinate amoung of free time on my hands as a jobless recent college grad, I might as well give it a shot. So I'm going to make myself post here something at least once a day. Hopefully it will at least force me to write and maybe even a couple people will actually read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment